Paul Presents | Health and Well-Being with Cllr Graham Bridgman
Graham Bridgman is the Deputy Leader, West Berkshire Council; District Councillor, Burghfield & Mortimer Ward; Exec Member, Health and Wellbeing
In 2021, for the first time, the Health and Wellbeing Boards in Reading, West Berkshire and Wokingham have joined together to produce a new 10-year plan to improve the health and wellbeing of people who live across Berkshire West. This includes five main priorities: –
- Priority 1: Reduce the differences in health between different groups of people
- Priority 2: Support individuals at high risk of bad health outcomes to live healthy lives
- Priority 3: Help families and children in early years
- Priority 4: Promote good mental health and wellbeing for all children and young people
- Priority 5: Promote good mental health and wellbeing for all adults
Graham is also part of the Mortimer Walking group, Walking is heathy, less isolating, social and good for your heath!
You must be logged in to post a comment.