The Vineyard, Stockcross
Come together, and create memories across the table.
The Vineyard at Stockcross restaurant in Berkshire is a celebration of great food and fine wines.
Taking inspiration from their California heritage and selecting ingredients from local farmers, foragers, and fishermen, the team craft ever-changing menus that are shaped by the seasons.
World-class cuisine and a wine list to match. Dining at The Vineyard is all about getting together for good food, fine wines, and great times.
A Quintessential British Pastime.
Savour delicious, meticulously prepared sweets and savouries.
Discover exotic teas from around the globe and celebrate the delights of the perfect afternoon tea.
3.00pm - 4.30pm: Wednesday to Sunday
OutSide eating for delicious seasonal small plates, seriously drinkable wines, and all round good times - whatever the weather.
Book a table, or simply stop by, every Wednesday-Sunday from 12noon, and indulge to your hearts’ content.
Wednesday and Thursday 12noon until 3pm
Friday, Saturdays and Sundays 12noon until 8pm
It's no secret that they have a fondness for four-legged friends.
With beautiful gardens to roam, and endless country walks on their doorstep, it's easy to see why they've become known as one of the best dog-friendly hotels in Berkshire.
Just like their human companions, all dogs staying with them will have a comfy bed for a great night's sleep.
Plus, they'll enjoy a selection of treats, premium dog food, and have free reign of all their outside facilities.
They'll even provide maps of all the best places to explore nearby.
Please let them know by phone or email in advance if you're planning to bring your dog with you.
When booking your room, they'll take a few details from you including your pup's name, age and breed.
They welcome all dogs at The Vineyard, but they do have a few house rules:
- They allow a maximum of 1 medium-sized dog or 2 small dogs per bedroom.
- A number of ground-floor Atrium Suites have been designated as dog-friendly.
- However, they'll need to know in advance if you'd like to book one of these rooms - just so they can ensure they have one available.
- There will be a charge of £30 per dog per night to cover the cost of deep cleaning and the use of bedding/bowls.
- You'll also need to bring your own dog food with you.
- They want you and your dog to enjoy your time with them, but, do ask that you be respectful of other guests.
- They understand that accidents can happen, but we may charge for any damages.
- For health and safety reasons, they exercise a strict ‘dogs on leads’ policy around the hotel and grounds.
The Vineyard, Stockcross
- The Vineyard