NEWBURY REAL ALE FESTIVAL 2021
Welcome to the 2021 Newbury Real Ale Festival. It is great to be back
After a gargantuan amount of hard work, design, and documentation, NRAF can confirm that the festival can run safely under the current lockdown extension.
There will still be hundreds of ales and ciders on offer. There will still be a gin bar. There will still be great food vendors.
There will still be a nice big stage, with fantastic live music. There will still be lots of smiling volunteers helping you to have a fantastic day.
A few changes this year:
- This year is an advanced ticket only event. Book a ticket and tell us that you are coming!.
- There are less tickets available this year.
- A separate (free of charge) entry ticket must be booked for each accompanied U18 child.
- The site has been redesigned to give people more space
- There will be multiple bars across the site
- In the event of cancellation all ticket purchases will be fully refunded. We are delighted to announce that the festival headline this year are REEF! They’ve been producing iconic crowd-pleasing tunes over more than 2 decades, spanning 19 singles and 5 albums and are going to be fantastic addition to the festival!
- Over 300 different Ales and Ciders to try, alongside a wide range of Gin. Each year we pick a ‘theme’ on which to build the drink list and this year we’re sourcing a large number of drinks from the local area – West Berks, North Hants and South Oxon