- Which Traditional Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
- Astronauts broadcast which Christmas song from space in 1965?
- Doing which Christmas activity sends roughly 14,700 American to A and E every year?
Mistletoe literally translates from Anglo Saxon as what on a stick?
- Donald Trump makes a cameo appearance in which Christmas film?
- In Christmas carol the 12 days of Christmas, what gift is offered on the seventh day?
- Which royal first delivered the Royal Christmas Message?
- In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” what was Mr. Scrooge’s first name?
- Which pop song has won the Christmas Singles Chart Number One twice?
- Who was killed off in 2012’sDownton Abbey‘s Christmas special cliffhanger?
- The Snowman
was shown on TV for the first time on Boxing Day of which year?
- Which March sister opens LM Alcott’sLittle Women
by grumbling “Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents?”
- In Harry Potter and the Philsopher’s Stone
, what do the Dursleys give Harry for Christmas?
- Which Christmas hit originally released in 1984 has been no.1 in the UK charts three times?
- How many gifts in were given in The Twelve Days of Christmas Christmas carol?
- What is the best-selling Christmas song of all time?
- In Home Alone, what festive song does Kevin impressively mime along to in front of the mirror?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- How many of Rudolph’s fellow reindeers’ names start with ‘D’?
- What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
- According to the folklore of Austria and other countries, what horned figure punishes naughty children at Christmastime?
- In what modern-day country was Saint Nicholas born?
- According to a recent book, who is sent by Father Christmas to to check if children have been naughty or nice?
- And finally, in 2020 Prime Minister Boris Johnson described Christmas as the season to be jolly and…?
- The song “Jingle Bells” was composed by James Lord Pierpont and published in 1857. It was first performed in a church in Savannah, Georgia, where Pierpont was an organist, though he was likely inspired by the wintry weather in his native Massachusetts when he wrote it.
- Jingle Bells
- Christmas decorating
- Home Alone
- Seven swans-a-swimming
- George V
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- Mathew Crawley
- Jo March
- A 50-pence piece
- Do They Know it’s Christmas
- White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
- Four: former business partner Jacob Marley, and the spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Future.
- Three – Dancer, Dasher, Donner
The Elf on the Shelf
- Jolly careful