About Henley Christmas Festival 2021
Henley Christmas Festival 2019 will likely take place on Friday 26 November 2021 (the last Friday in November) based on previous years.
Christmas launches in Henley-on-Thames with the annual Christmas Festival that takes place on Bell Street, Duke Street, Friday Street, Hart Street and the Market Place.
The event usually runs from 5.00pm to 9.00pm with a programme of events that includes:
- Father Christmas in his Grotto at the Regal Cinema from 5.00pm to 8.00pm.
- Reindeer led Childrens’ Lantern Parade from the River & Rowing Museum to Friday Street at 5.00pm.
- Switch on of the large Christmas tree lights in the Market Place at 7.00pm.
- Carol Singing accompanied by the Woodley Concert Band in the Market Place at 7.10pm.
- Stalls, rides and attractions in all areas from 5.00pm to 9.00pm.
Good to know
Road closures will be in place from 3.00pm to 11.00pm on Bell Street, Duke Street, Friday Street and the Market Place and noon to 11.00pm on Hart Street