Virtual Indian Cookery Class
In this virtual cookery class you will have a brief introduction to the herbs & spices specific to the menu of the day, as well as the history of the dish.
Then from the comfort of your own kitchen you will be led by a professional chef and food scientist – Kumud Gandhi – founder of The Academy on how to make the perfect Chicken Jalfrezi and Rajastani Rice with a yoghurt dressing from scratch. In this interactive session with a LIVE demonstration, Kumud will lead you step by step and equip you with the essential skills and knowledge you can build on. And as always, we will be providing lots of hints and tips to keep your entertained and fascinated. After the cookery event you will then enjoy a meal with your family or friends.
Please note prices are per person/attendee and not per screen/household
Allergies and dietary requirements can also be catered for!
- Chicken Jalfrezi
- Classic Rajasthani Rice
- Riata – yoghurt dressing to accompany the dish
- 90 minutes
How it works
Before the class:
- Check your email for a booking confirmation (please also check your junk folder)
- A Zoom session invite with login credentials will be sent out 3 days before the class
- We will send you an Ingredients list with your booking confirmation, we advise you purchase the ingredients 2 days prior to the class
- We will also send out an equipment list with your booking confirmation
During the class:
- Cook along with the chef and follow step by step instructions
- We will stop at various points throughout the class to answer any questions you may have
- Mix and mingle with other participants after the class for an end of session Q+A