Vegetable Dishes from the Middle East
VEGETABLE DISHES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
This class is perfect for vegetarians or non-vegetarians who want to eat less meat. Ozlem will tutor this class with her passion for all things middle eastern.
- Omac (pronounced omatch) - A spicy vegetarian appetizer made from white cheese, chilli flakes, sundried tomato paste, fresh vegetables, olive oil and bread.
- Imama Bayildi - Turkish stuffed baked aubergines filled with tomatoes, onion, garlic, minced cauliflower, peppers and herbs.
- Filo pastry rolls filled with pine kernels, spinach and feta cheese served with mint and cucumber yoghurt dip.
- Spicy red lentil and bulgar wheat fingers served on lettuce
- Incir tatlisi - dried figs filled with walnuts and cooked in milk and honey.
Class size 8 max. All abilities welcome.
£70 - this course includes lunch