Seasonal Dinner Party Cooking
We will teach you three amazing seasonal dishes, how to prepare them in advance with fail-safe measures which are sure to delight. This way, when entertaining, you will spend more time with your guests enjoying your party and less time stressing in the kitchen. Your guests will marvel at the ambitious dishes you've created for them, and not believe you don't have a professional chef in your kitchen whilst you enjoy a glass of fizz with them.
• Make three courses with seasonal produce, homemade bread and pick up tricks of the trade
• Understand seasonality and its importance, and why ingredients work well together
• Feel confident in being able to create your own dishes in the future
• Understand how you can prepare in advance, so you only need to finish your dishes on the day
• Watch how the tutor finishes the dishes, opportunity to get your phones out and use the video to help you re-create at home
- Arrival at 9.45am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Enjoy lunch with some of the mornings dishes
- We will keep you refreshed with tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the day
- Finish course at 3pm with some of the day’s preparations to take home
To take away: Some of the food cooked on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.