Eating Outdoors in West Berkshire - The Royal Oak,
Enjoy lazy al fresco lunches and dinners on smart wicker chairs under the beautiful vine, or while away a few hours on the lawn, surrounded by a plethora of flowers that explode with colour throughout the year. After your meal, take a wander in the walled beer garden, or challenge a local to a game of boules on the pub’s very own boules piste.
Our number one priority has always been safety, and we were not going to re-open until we were satisfied that we could provide a totally safe environment. Accordingly, we have gone to huge lengths to ensure that when we do return to work, we have done everything that we possibly can to safeguard you all :
Measures we have taken include:
- A comprehensive Risk Assessment – see tab below
- A thorough deep clean of the entire business
- New cleaning procedures & Safe Systems of Work for all departments
- Sanitiser stations at all entry and exit points, and by the WC’s
- Extra, regular and thorough cleaning of the WC area
- Regular cleaning of high volume touch points eg door handles, WC’s
- New table layouts and ordering systems
- All staff retrained on procedures before re-opening
We hope you all feel as safe and confident as we do in re-opening our doors, and that you all buy in to our procedures to help us protect you all.
The Royal Oak,