If you wish to take part but are unable to attend the workshop demo live, please let us know in the notes field when booking. A video playback service is provided to all students for 30 days. £38.00
Join Kelly to learn how to create beautiful spring flowers from scratch.
Looking at a selection of spring flowers such as bluebells, lily of the valley, and daffodils, you will learn the different methods to create realistic looking flowers than can be used as decorations on cakes, table arrangements, or just general displays.
Specific skills you will learn at the workshop
- How to best use modelling tools and equipment, and alternative methods using limited resources
- The differences between sugar paste, flower paste, and modelling paste, and when to use each
- A variety of skills to create spring flowers, which can be transferred to a variety of different flowers
- How to colour and set your flowers
- How to turn them into a beautiful arrangement
Equipment & materials list
Materials are not included in the course fee.
All the materials and equipment you will need are listed below. This list is for guidance only - you can improvise and source your own materials, either in advance or once you have seen the LivePlus™ workshop, giving you maximum flexibility to choose how you would like to approach this craft.
You needn't have the materials ready whilst watching the live demonstration – the demo session is a time to watch, ask and learn. After the demo you will be sent a link to the recording, which you can watch as many times as you wish for thirty days.