Woodspeen Classics 2022
Love their restaurant?
Their team share the most popular starter, main course and dessert from this season.
They teach you to confidently re-create some of their most popular restaurant dishes at home.
They’ll share some of their kitchen secrets including ‘partition preparation’ where most of the cooking is done before your guests arrive leaving you to spend more time at the table and less time in the kitchen.
• Morning involves demonstrations and practical sessions making some of the components that make up some of the restaurant dishes
• You will be fully capable of creating a Woodspeen classic starter, main course and dessert
• Discuss what makes up great taste in a dish
• Where possible they’ll be using produce from our own vegetable plots to start to create some of the classics
• Enjoy your starter with your fellow cooks around The Chef’s Table for lunch.
The tutor will masterclass the main-course for you to re-create at home, and the main course you have made will be packed up for you to serve at home.
To take away:
Main course and Dessert made on the day and all notes and recipes.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.