Snowdrops at Welford Park
Enjoy the beautiful gardens and snowdrops woodlands at Welford Park.
Walk past the life-sized giraffe sculptures and under the historic gate into their tea tent.
A collection of rare galanthus cultivars in the formal garden, heavenly white blooms covering woodlands, river banks and lime tree avenues.
Carpets of aconites, which are the first thing to bloom in January, heralding spring is on its way, shortly followed by the drifts of snowdrops.
(open Wednesday-Sunday, closed Mondays & Tuesdays)
- Thursday 2nd February – Jackie Triffids, flowering potted bulbs
- Wednesday 8th February – Elworthy Cottage Plants, Snowdrops and perennials
- Thursday 9th February – Jackie Triffids, flowering potted bulbs
- Wednesday 15th February – Avon Bulbs, rare Snowdrops
- Thursday 16th February – Mrs Mitchell’s Kitchen Garden, Hellebore specialist and herbaceous
- Friday 17th February – Mrs Mitchell’s Kitchen Garden, Hellebore specialist and herbaceous
- Thursday 23rd February – Jackie Triffids, flowering potted bulbs
(During office hours)
Concessions £10 (students and over 65s)
Pair of concessions £18 (only 1 ticket will be issued for the 2 people entering)
Child 4 – 15 yrs. £4.50 (3 and under FOC)
Groups/coaches of 30 or more £8
Family ticket £25.00 (2 adults & 2 children under 15 yrs.)
Frequent Flyer £30 (available only via the online gift shop and at the gate)