Discover Spanish Wine and Tapas
Come and enjoy a fun and relaxed day, in the company of other wine lovers, learning a little more about Spanish wine.
Relax at the Lido as we kick off the day with a taster of Cava. What a wonderful weekend!
Our Wine Saturdays are one of the most popular tastings we run.
Kick back, relax and enjoy the ambience as we spend the whole day tasting, learning about, and enjoying Spanish wine…
We’ll show you how to swirl, sniff and slurp like the pros and you’ll be introduced to wide range of different wine styles.
We’ll wander our way around Spain starting with six whites before lunch and 6 reds afterward.
You’ll see some old favourites as well as come across some wines you won’t be so familiar with.
Learn about the different grape varieties from Spain and the different climates and wine-making techniques that make this one of the top wine countries in the world.
Your Saturday Tasting:
- 10 am – 4 pm
- 12 wines tasted including Cava
- 6 white wines before lunch, 6 red wines after lunch
- Selection of delicious Tapas
- fun and friendly atmosphere
- cover all the basics of both winemaking theory and wine tasting practical
- our most popular tasting to give as a gift