- What is Boris Johnson’s real name?
A. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
2. What is Boris’s son’s name?
A.Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas
3. Days before the US confirmed its millionth coronavirus case, President Donald Trump suggested scientists might research treating patients by injecting disinfectant into the body. But what else didhe suggest scientists examine?
A. Hitting the body with a very powerful light.
4. Who was the first person to have the covid vaccine in the uk?
A. Margaret Keenan
5. When was the first covid case in the Uk?
A.January 29th 2020
6.Who was the first MP to test positive for Covid19?
A. Nadine Dorries, a junior health minister, becomes the first MP to test positive for coronavirus.
7. When were schools closed in the UK?
A. March 18th 2020. The UK government announces most schools across England will be shut down from Friday until further notice.
8. When were pubs, restaurants, gyms and other social venues ordered to close?
A. March 20th 2020
9. When did Prince Charles test positive for Covid19`?
A. Prince Charles tests positive for the coronavirus. March 25th 2020
10. When did Boris Johnson test positive for Covid 19?
A. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Health Secretary Matt Hancock test positive for the coronavirus March 27th 2020.
11. What percentage alcohol in hand rubs and disinfectants is needed to kill the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
12. Can letters, products and packages be contaminated by the coronavirus (COVID-19) virus?
A. the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), it is important to exercise appropriate precautions when handling any object or surface that has been touched by other people, as it could be contaminated by the virus. Clean the surface of the package with a disinfectant/disinfecting wipes before handling or opening the package, and dispose of the packaging into a waste bin with a lid. Wash your hands with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub immediately afterwards. To find out about the spread of the virus in areas where you live, regularly check for updates from your national and local health authorities.
13. Vitamin C supplements will stop you from catching COVID-19.
A. No evidence to show this
Drinking alcohol and eating garlic can protect you from COVID-19