Looking for something different to do over the Christmas Period? How about a board game?
Limber up and prepare to bounce, flip, stack, hop, roll, blow, balance and catapult your way to victory in the world’s wackiest party game!
The aim of the game is to collect as many points as possible by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous challenges using an assortment of seemingly random objects.
All players attempt the exact same challenges and great for kids and adults alike, this fast and funny party game guarantees belly-busting laughter by the bucket load!
Includes: 160 challenge cards
The Very Merry Christmas Game
If you love board games just as much as you love Christmas, let us introduce you to this gem. The aim of the game is to get hold of the best presents for your stocking. However, not all the presents are nice and you won’t always find out what other players have dished out until you open them at the end of the game. Cracker cards will let you pinch a better present from someone else’s stocking, but you need to beware of the sprout cards. It’s the perfect Christmas board game.
- THE ULTIMATE WORD-MAKING PARTY GAME: Word Poker takes the well-known framework of poker and transforms it into a compulsive family word game that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Instead of normal playing cards, Word Poker uses letter cards with each letter having its own score value.
- The aim of the game is to make the highest-scoring word using any combination of the five cards in the centre of the table and the five cards you are holding.
- There are rounds of betting where you can bet on the strength of your word to win the pot of chips.
- Quick-start rules mean that you don’t need any knowledge of poker to get playing!
Pass The Pugs
This is basically just an update on the classic Pass The Pigs game – but with pugs! The aim of the game is to roll the pugs and be the first to get to 100 points and become top dog. The positions the pugs land in determine how many points you get, so if they land in a wacky position, you’ll score more points. Also, Pass the Pugs comes with all new positions, including ‘pooped out’, ‘puppy love’ and ‘faceplant’.
Sometimes you have to lie to get to the truth in the Cluedo Liars Edition board game, in which players use Investigation cards (there are 6 Lie cards and 6 Truth cards) to help them figure out who killed Mr Boddy in the mansion. Players take turns to pick a card and read it out loud, trying to play it cool and convince other players that they’re telling the truth . . . Even if they’re not. If a player suspects they’re lying, they can call that player out by hitting the Liar Button.
Lie your way to the truth: Sometimes honesty is not the best policy . . . At least in this edition of the Cluedo game. Players sharpen their skills of deception with Investigation cards.
The Liar Button: Pick an Investigation card and read the action out loud. Whether it’s a Truth card or a Lie card, try to be convincing. If another player thinks you’re lying, they can hit the Liar Button.
Who, What, Where: In this twist on the classic mystery board game, players try to solve the murder of Mr Boddy. Discover who did it, with which weapon and in which room.
Fun Family Game: Remember playing the classic Cluedo game when you were a child? Get out the Cluedo Liars Edition game for family game night, play dates and rainy day entertainment. For ages 8 and above.
Introducing Pictionary Air, a hysterical way to play the classic family drawing game! Draw in the air, see it on screen in this exciting twist on the quick-draw classic. Download the Pictionary Air app to your smart phone or tablet to get started. Point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they’ll appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device.
Get up and get moving with Pictionary Air, a hilarious twist on the original drawing game.
Download the free Pictionary Air app, point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they’ll appear, along with their sketch, on the screen of your smart device.
Take turns drawing clues in the air while your teammates guess the images that appear on the screen. The team with the most points after 10 rounds wins.
The easy-to-use app lets you record your performance and play it back for more laughs in between rounds, or save and share it with your friends.
Custom mode allows you to adjust the round timer and number of rounds to give beginners or younger kids more time to draw. Freestyle mode allows you to draw without any time limits or rounds.
Articulate is a great option if you’re in lockdown with a house full of flatmates and are at a loss about what to do. Split into teams (can be pairs), and take it in turns to make it around the board the quickest. To play, one person from each team must describe the word in the given category on their card without saying it, before doing as many as possible, within the time frame.
Monopoly Deal is like Monopoly, only an updated (and arguably better…) version. There is no board, but instead you play with cards and it’s fairly quick. Each player gets five cards and picks up two from the pack when it’s their turn, and can play three cards onto the table at a time. The winner is the first player to have three full property sets in front of them. As you play, Action cards mean you can steal property from other players, or charge them rent, while different properties have different values. It sounds complicated, but it’s not once you get going.
Rummikub Classic is the numbers strategy game that is never the same. Played with 106 tiles (1 to 13 in four different colours), the object of the game is go Rummikub being the first player to place all the tiles from their rack onto the table. Lay down sets of groups (three or four tiles in the same number but different colour) or runs (three or more consecutive numbers of the same colour). Bring excitment to your game by manipulating the tiles already on the table to a player’s advantage, rearrange or add to existing sets in or to use up a tile from their rack. For two to four players box contains.
Dobble is a speedy observation game where players race to match the identical symbol between cards. Reliant on a sharp eye and quick reflexes, Dobble creates excitement for children and adults alike while keeping every player involved in the action. Every card is unique and has only one symbol in common with any other in the deck. As the game is based on reactions and visual perception, rather than knowledge or strategy, there is no advantage for adults over children, making it the perfect family game.
A game of speed, observation and reflexes.
Race to find the one matching image between one card and another.
Images may be different sizes and placed on any part of the card, making them difficult to spot.
Every card is unique and has only one picture in common with every other card in the deck.
Call yourself a Potterhead? Ha! Put your geeky wizarding credentials (and your mates’) to the test with the Ultimate Harry Potter Movie Quiz.
For example – can you remember what colour Tonks’ hair is when we first meet her? Or which character said, “Even in the wizarding world hearing voices isn’t a good sign”?
Packaged up in a handsome suitcase presentation box, this epic quiz features 1600 question cards (!!!) and each player gets to choose which of the four Hogwarts houses they’re representing.
It’s a bit like trivial pursuit in that the aim of the game is to answer questions correctly and collect a card from all eight movies. First to get a full set wins. Verified superfan status awaits the victor!
- Family-favorite card game UNO is now available with braille on every card!
- UNO Braille was developed in partnership with the National Federation of the Blind to make it easy for blind and low-vision players to join in the fun.
- Braille is featured on every card in the 112-card deck as well as on packaging.
- Learn to play with audible and printable braille instructions at UNOBraille.com.
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell, “UNO!” UNO Braille makes a great gift for kids ages 7 years and older.
- AMAZON’S TOP SELLING PARTY GAME. Since 2015, Game For Fame has been one of Amazon’s most popular products over the Christmas period. Why? Because it’s hilarious. Think charades meet celebrity but with unique, never before seen challenges. We have designed our gameplay to have you, your friends and your family, laughing within the first five minutes.
- PERFECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. Game For Fame takes 4-16 players, so perfect for large groups, birthdays, family game nights, and Christmas. As you’ll see from our reviews below, Game For Fame is also a hit with the kids (10 years +) and grandparents; everyone can take part in this party board game.
- EASY TO PLAY. Unlike other board games, we have no complicated rules or instructions. Split your friends and family into teams, pick up a Money Maker card, and start your quest for fame and fortune. Game For Fame’s HUGE variety of unique challenges and storylines will have you all in fits of giggles. And just like the real world of showbiz, you don’t need any talent to win!
- BECOME THE MOST FAMOUS CELEBRITY. You all start as penny-less nobodies, and at the end of the game, the wealthiest celeb wins! How do you become the wealthiest celeb? Through a series of ‘auditions’ (remember, no real talent required). Can you land a dog food commercial by talking with your tongue out, or book an underwater musical by gargling different songs? Watch out for bad press, botched botox, and avoid rehab if you plan on being the next big Super Celeb.
- FEATURED ON TV AND MAGAZINE. Even real celebs love this board game. Game For Fame has been featured in numerous top board game lists: ITV’s This Morning, Heat Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Evening Standard, and the Daily Mail to name a few.
Teamwork is paramount as players voyage through the four themed time zones in one of two teams competing against each other. Packed with an assortment of mental, mystery, skill and physical games, The Crystal Maze Board Game is sure to challenge and excite even the bravest of adventurers with success being rewarded in the shape of precious time crystals just like in the hit Channel 4 show. Each crystal won means more time to spend scrambling for gold tokens in the game’s furious finale.
- The world’s best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Game of Thrones. The race for control of Westeros is on.
- Choose your favourite token from; The Iron Throne, Crown, Direwolf, Three-Eyed Raven, Dragon Egg and White Walker, adventure to your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Winterfell, Castle Black or King’s Landing – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in Villages and Keeps and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family